Version 22.06 of Joseph Lee's add-ons posted: Add-on Updater, Windows App Essentials, Event Tracker (deep maintenance), Object Location Tones (deep maintenance), ObjPad (deep maintenance) #addonrelease

Bruno Aníbal Prieto González

Thank you very much Joseph! Object Location Tones is fundamental for
me. I don't know what I would do without that add-on to locate myself
by window elements. Have a great holidays!

Have a nice break.
I actually will for myself assuming I don't reaquire covid or
something else doesn't go wrong be out of the office for 4 days or so
on vacation.
I have not decided but I am seriously conciddering not taking my
workstation with me which means I won't be getting mail or anything at
all.
Just my recorder and shortwave reciever and thats about it.
Its hard to take a techbreak, luckily my phone aint smart so I don't
have to bother about that but yeah, seriously conciddering going
offline completely myself.

Hi all,

With the release of NVDA 2022.1 stable version, I'm delighted to announce
the immediate release of five add-on updates:

* Add-on Updater 22.06: internal changes.
* Event Tracker 22.06: compatibility update.
* Object Location Tones 22.06: compatibility update.
* ObjPad 22.06: compatibility update.
* Windows App Essentials 22.06: many goodies and bug fixes. Note that
the version offered will be 22.06.1 due to a last minute change requiring
version bump.

Of these add-ons, Event Tracker, Object Location Tones, and ObjPad are in
deep maintenance mode. I have no plans for future releases of these
add-ons,
and I cannot guarantee that these add-ons will be compatible with the
next
release of NVDA unless someone steps up to maintain them; consider them
abandoned and end of support.

Now that add-ons were updated (Add-on Updater should be offering them to
you
as of this moment), I can finally take a vacation I needed for some time.
Therefore, I will not release add-on updates of any kind throughout June
2022. Don't worry if I don't respond to you on a timely manner about my
add-ons - consider me offline.

See you all in July.

Cheers,

Joseph

[...]

the version offered will be 22.06.1 due to a last minute change requiring a
[...]

  • Windows App Essentials 22.06: many goodies and bug fixes. Note that the version offered will be 22.06.1 due to a last minute change requiring a version bump.