nvda addons

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 01:43 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Easy Table Navigator
-
Apparently the final I-s were being dotted and T-s were being crossed to have Add-On Updater distribute the NVDA 2022.1 compatible version of this add-on and that's now complete.  It should recognize the need to update at this point and trigger said updating.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed

Mont,

Easy Table Navigator seems to be perfectly happy with the manifest edit workaround at this time.  I have an inquiry out trying to determine if it remains under maintenance and a formally tested 2022.1 compatible version is on the horizon or whether it's been abandoned.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed

Monte Single

Hi Brian,

OK, I’m wearing the round hat with  the pointy top.

I updated   Joseph’s addon manager, and all is well except   for the “easy table” item.

Cheers,

Mont

Is one of your add-ons Add-On Updater?  If so, once (or if) versions of those add-ons compatible with NVDA version 2022.1 become available they should be picked up by Add-On Updater and you'll be prompted to install them.

In the meantime, you either deal without or do the manifest file update workaround and hope that will work for a given add-on.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed

Monte,

Is one of your add-ons Add-On Updater?  If so, once (or if) versions of those add-ons compatible with NVDA version 2022.1 become available they should be picked up by Add-On Updater and you'll be prompted to install them.

In the meantime, you either deal without or do the manifest file update workaround and hope that will work for a given add-on.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed

Monte Single

OK,

I just updated my win10 pro pc to nvda 2022.1

When I check the addons manager, it tells me there are 6 incompatible addons.

What and how should I deal   with this?

Thanks,

Mont