your help again

Marisane Moruthanyana

Hi Quentin

Thanks for your input.

The keyboard shortcut to switch languages is either WINDOWS+SPACEBAR or
ALT+SHIFT.

For the notification area icon, I think it is the "Language bar" option in
Windows settings (press windows, type "language bar" and find the system
settings screen for it then enter).

I don't switch languages much myself so I'm not as familiar with it as
others here likely are. I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 5:08 AM Marisane Moruthanyana <marisanem@...>
wrote:

Good evening gurus

Hopw still well.

I am where all others are.

Another bothering request.

I often se, if I may call it that way, a tray of languages in the win
sys-tray to help me to switch languages.

If it is gone, where has it gone?

How do I bring it back?

Or is there a keyboard command to switch languages?

Please help.

Marisane

--
Quentin Christensen