Virtual DJ and NPDA group

stancil tootle

Thanks I couldn’t find the page no where

On Jun 10, 2022, at 2:11 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

It took me under 5 minutes:  https://virtualdjaccessibility.com/support/

        ~ Dorothy Nevill

It took me under 5 minutes:  https://virtualdjaccessibility.com/support/

        ~ Dorothy Nevill

stancil tootle

I was told there was a Google group for users of virtual DJ and NVDA. I can’t seem to find it

Is there anyone familiar with that group and who know the name of it?
Thanks