Announce Copy/Paste/Move Operations?

Chris Smart

Asking on behalf of someone on Facebook.

is there a way with NVDA to have it announce commands such as when copying, pasting, cutting. I know you can turn on command keys but i dont need to hear every command key that is pressed.

Thanks

Chris

Rui Fontes

Clipspeak add-on on oficial repository...

Rui Fontes

Às 20:28 de 14/06/2022, Chris Smart escreveu:

Asking on behalf of someone on Facebook.

is there a way with NVDA to have it announce commands such as when copying, pasting, cutting. I know you can turn on command keys but i dont need to hear every command key that is pressed.

Thanks

Chris

Chris Smart

Thanks Rui. I’ll pass that along.

Clipspeak add-on on oficial repository...

Rui Fontes

Às 20:28 de 14/06/2022, Chris Smart escreveu:

Asking on behalf of someone on Facebook.

is there a way with NVDA to have it announce commands such as when copying, pasting, cutting. I know you can turn on command keys but i dont need to hear every command key that is pressed.

Thanks

Chris

Brian's Mail list account

The new version seems to have fixed the memory warnings that occasionally spuriously affected the older ones, so be sure its the latest on whenever you get it. I would say though that there are some instances where copy and paste is allowed but it remains silent. This is because it does not always know that a third party program is able to use the clipboard, I would suspect. I'm thinking of audio editors and some edit areas in some programs in the main.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Clipspeak add-on on oficial repository...

Rui Fontes

Às 20:28 de 14/06/2022, Chris Smart escreveu:

Asking on behalf of someone on Facebook.

is there a way with NVDA to have it announce commands such as when copying, pasting, cutting. I know you can turn on command keys but i dont need to hear every command key that is pressed.

Thanks

Chris

Luke Davis

Brian's Mail list account via groups.io wrote:

get it. I would say though that there are some instances where copy and paste is allowed but it remains silent. This is because it does not always know that a third party program is able to use the clipboard, I would suspect.
You should report those cases, so Rui can plan for them.

Luke