my arrow keys stopped working in whatsapp web using firefox or chrome.

Brian's Mail list account

On another group I saw some comments about problems in the latest on line version of the interface. It may well be that they themselves have broken it.
I wonder if a different browser might work. I think its not so much arrow keys as the message list that is the problem. I gave up on them some time ago. They kept on changing it and even on the phone strange things happen for no apparent reason. Might be one to take to the chat sub group, unless somebody has a bright idea.
Brian

--
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 11:47 PM
Subject: [nvda] my arrow keys stopped working in whatsapp web using firefox or chrome.

Hello folks,

My arrow keys stopped working when trying to navigate messages in
whatsapp web using firefox or chrome. I can

t read a message word by word or letter by letter, or line by line.
Neither left or right arrows, or up and down arrows work inside a
message. Now using NVDA 2022.1 on windows ten latest update. Where is
the nvda setting that can control this? I can't think that I made any
changes to the NVDA settings, unless I made a change inadvertently.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ibrahim

Ibrahim Abedrabbo

Hello folks,

My arrow keys stopped working when trying to navigate messages in whatsapp web using firefox or chrome. I can

t read a message word by word or letter by letter, or line by line. Neither left or right arrows, or up and down arrows work inside a message. Now using NVDA 2022.1 on windows ten latest update. Where is the nvda setting that can control this? I can't think that I made any changes to the NVDA settings, unless I made a change inadvertently.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ibrahim