From: "Ibrahim Abedrabbo" <abedrabboibrahim@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 11:47 PM
Subject: [nvda] my arrow keys stopped working in whatsapp web using firefox or chrome.

Hello folks,

My arrow keys stopped working when trying to navigate messages in
whatsapp web using firefox or chrome. I can

t read a message word by word or letter by letter, or line by line.
Neither left or right arrows, or up and down arrows work inside a
message. Now using NVDA 2022.1 on windows ten latest update. Where is
the nvda setting that can control this? I can't think that I made any
changes to the NVDA settings, unless I made a change inadvertently.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ibrahim

Ibrahim Abedrabbo