is there any addon for whatsapp for pc both the web application and the standalone

jamie coady

Hi I have the add on but the only way I can move to chats is control tab through the hole list of them I can’t seam to bring up a list of them and arrow through them and just click on the one I want.

Don’t know what I am doing rong there have tried control m but that does nothing and control g just says menu.

udit pandey

Vinod Benjamin

hi,
1. i am unable to go to the specific chat i wish,
2. when in the chat window using ctrl+tab moves to the next chat
window however nvda is not reading the name of the chat.
3. in the main treeview we use to navigate through various chat names
and hitt enter it will land on the selected chat , now its not
happening like that.
4. when the focus in surch edit box, when we key in any name unable to
find the surch result.
5. when the focus moves to the chat name using down aero takes to a
edit box, unable to find the other chat names.

regards,
Vinod Benjamin

On 6/22/22, udit pandey <udit52805@...> wrote:
hi,
can you explain what problem are you facing breafly
I think that, the problem must be like your nvda focus is only at the
recent chat but if you are moving to another chats, it comes back to the
recent chat

udit pandey

hi,
can you explain what problem are you facing breafly
I think that, the problem must be like your nvda focus is only at the recent chat but if you are moving to another chats, it comes back to the recent chat

Vinod Benjamin

Dear Friends,

in the recent update of whatsapp ,i am not able to access whatsapp web
both windows app vershion and the web version , i have installed nvda
addons still its not working .
i have tried using ctrl+tab and ctrl+shift+tab to navigate between
chat windows however nvda is not reading the chat names , however it
reads in jaws 2022 vershion, is there any workaround for this , kindly
help i am an extensive user of whatsapp in my PC, your help would be
greatly usefull.

Regards,
Vinod Benjamin
India.