From: "Eilana Benish" <benish.ilana@...>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2022 7:27 AM
Subject: [nvda] Reading long tables in PDF files

Hello everybody

I am using the latest version of NVDA and adobe DC pro 2020

recently I have encountered a strange behavior with reading long tables
onPDF files

For example table with 62 rows and 6 columns

The problem is that after the first page of that table, when keep reading
the table in the next pages, NVDA starts to read the column header twice
for each column header. and then after a few pages NVDA read three times
the name of the column header for each cell on the table.

I tried to read this table with several voices and synthesizers and it
seems that this problem keeps occurring with every synthesizer such as
windows 1 core voices and vocalizer expressive. Also I have tested this
with two accessible PDF files.

Does nv-access or anybody knows about this issue and what can be done to
fix that?

Eilana Benish