[Solved] Pacmate 40 display problem

Timothy VD Berg

Good news

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andre Vosloo via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, 29 June 2022 18:48
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] pacmate 40 display problemsd

Hi all

I sorted the problem out.  Uninstalled device and deleted driver.  When I rebooted and plugged the display in NVDA recognized it immediately and it is more responsive now than before.

regards

Andre Vosloo

Hi all

I sorted the problem out.  Uninstalled device and deleted driver.  When I rebooted and plugged the display in NVDA recognized it immediately and it is more responsive now than before.

regards

Andre Vosloo

Hi there

It worked for part of Friday then stopped. Re-installed the driver as per
manual says unable to load the display. I am wondering if a windows update
possibly broke it. The display is coming on, however nvda is not
recognising it.

regards