Alpha Snapshots, where to download from

Daniel McGee

Hi all

Where can one download Alpha Snapshots of NVDA these days?

In the beginning of the project, one was able to grab the alpha / snapshot from the main download page of

www.nvda-project.org

Hence, my inquiring where alpha snapshots can now be obtained in 2022.

 Note: don’t panic! I’m going to install to a portable flash drive. A snapshot build isn’t going no where near my stable release.

With kind regards

 Daniel

Cyrille

Hello

Searching for "download nvda alpha snapshots" gives you the following page as first result:
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Cyrille

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 03:53 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

Hi all

Where can one download Alpha Snapshots of NVDA these days?

In the beginning of the project, one was able to grab the alpha / snapshot from the main download page of

www.nvda-project.org

Hence, my inquiring where alpha snapshots can now be obtained in 2022.

 Note: don’t panic! I’m going to install to a portable flash drive. A snapshot build isn’t going no where near my stable release.

With kind regards

 Daniel

Daniel McGee

Hi Cyrille

Many thanks for this. It is much appreciated.

On 06/07/2022 15:54, Cyrille via groups.io wrote:
Hello

Searching for "download nvda alpha snapshots" gives you the following page as first result:
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Cyrille

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 03:53 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

Hi all

Where can one download Alpha Snapshots of NVDA these days?

In the beginning of the project, one was able to grab the alpha / snapshot from the main download page of

www.nvda-project.org

Hence, my inquiring where alpha snapshots can now be obtained in 2022.

 Note: don’t panic! I’m going to install to a portable flash drive. A snapshot build isn’t going no where near my stable release.

With kind regards

 Daniel

Brian's Mail list account

I do put them on the main drive, but only as a portable. I also do the same with any special or beta or rc releases operated by shortcuts via batch file that closes the running copy first. I have also arranged another batch file in each so I can reboot the stable version while loading the log of the test version into notepad, all of these versions have the log set to debug.
Also of course I make sure all the add ons are there as well, since you can always reboot with add ons disabled.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'