Facebook for Beginners

Andrea Sherry

Can anyone suggest a source for some tutorial or docsa?

Andrewa

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

If you go to the following page at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

then jump down by headings until you get to the face book tutorials it should help you on your way. I think there is a written and audio tutorials there.

The main face book web site was used  and you need to go into focus mode at times to see the extra options which is more heard in the audio tutorial.

It may cover a little on the mobile one in the audio tutorial it or the tutorials were done a couple of years back but gives you a idea and shortcut keys as well.

Gene nz

On 1/25/2018 11:02 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Can anyone suggest a source for some tutorial or docsa?

Andrewa

Andrea Sherry

Thanks for that one.

Andrea

On 26/01/2018 5:59 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes me too, I don't want to go on the thing but its going to have to happen in self defence.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-