practice typing word

特種兵

Hi all,

  Is there any software can be used to practice playing English letters
  It is better to use software than web pages
  Then nvda can be accessible
  Thanks for the offer

--

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan

tonea.ctr.morrow@...

I looked through browser results, but found either templates, word processors, or typing tutors. If you are looking to improve your typing speed in English, you would want a typing tutor and there are many. Likewise, there are many word processors that offer templates for writing different types of documents.

If, however, you are looking for a software program that teaches the basic formats for different types of letters that you would write to other people, I think that has gone the way of the 1980’s. There are websites, seminars and classes, but not much in software packages. I only found one.

Merrit Software offers this one:

https://www.meritsoftware.com/software/business_letter_punch_online/index.php

This is not an endorsement, just information on what I found.

Tonea

  Is there any software can be used to practice playing English letters

  It is better to use software than web pages

  Then nvda can be accessible

  Thanks for the offer

--

thank you for much

Logo Kuo from Taiwan

特種兵

  Thanks
  But this looks like too professional
  I just need a software to practice basic typing
  Because most of the software like this use a flash like interface or technology
  Making the use of guide software can not be successfully accessible
  If anyone can use it, then I can test it without having to download it one by one
  Without software, I think web pages are acceptable
  Thanks for your recommendation

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
tonea.ctr.morrow@... 於 2018/1/25 下午 11:45 寫道:

[...]

Kevin <kleeva5@...>

Try typing talking tuter

http://tech.aph.org/tt_info.htm

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

tonea.ctr.morrow@... 2018/1/25 下午 11:45 寫道:

[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Incidentally, your name seems to be blank on messages to this list. Could be a character set thing.
As for typing. Can you not just use one of the normal phrases and see how much of a mess you make. I learned to touch type late in life and am always messing up, particularly on laptop keyboards.
You know.
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog type of stuff.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

tonea.ctr.morrow@faa.gov 於 2018/1/25 下午 11:45 寫道:

[...]

About my name is blank, because maybe that is Chinese.
  anyway, letter's end always has my English name too.

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan

Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io 於 2018/1/27 下午 05:26 寫道:

----- Original Message ----- From: "特種兵" <afreettears@gmail.com>