code factory Eloquence for NVDA

Kevin <kleeva5@...>

Anyone know if it can be bought using paypal, after I installed it then pressed buy all it displays is visa or master card.  When I contacted code factory they said they accept paypal so just select paypal in the payment option.  I don’t see an option to use paypal unless it’s somewhere else!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

Edhoari Setiyoso

Hi,

I bought a copy of CF through this online shop using Paypal
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=231

They will send license key to our email after payment verification.

Best Regards
Edhoari Setiyoso
On 01/26/2018 09:13 AM, Kevin wrote:

Anyone know if it can be bought using paypal, after I installed it then pressed buy all it displays is visa or master card.  When I contacted code factory they said they accept paypal so just select paypal in the payment option.  I don’t see an option to use paypal unless it’s somewhere else!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

Andy

I bought them from AT Guys, and they do accept Paypal.

Anyone know if it can be bought using paypal, after I installed it then pressed buy all it displays is visa or master card.  When I contacted code factory they said they accept paypal so just select paypal in the payment option.  I don’t see an option to use paypal unless it’s somewhere else!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

Kevin <kleeva5@...>

AT Guys is not accessible, the first time I tried to check out the site drove me around in circles.  The second time I could not find paypal, I found out it was money order.  I chose that and paypal prompted me to create an account.  I already have an account.  AT Guys sucks!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

I bought a copy of CF through this online shop using Paypal
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=231

They will send license key to our email after payment verification.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

On 01/26/2018 09:13 AM, Kevin wrote:

Anyone know if it can be bought using paypal, after I installed it then pressed buy all it displays is visa or master card.  When I contacted code factory they said they accept paypal so just select paypal in the payment option.  I don’t see an option to use paypal unless it’s somewhere else!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

Sarah k Alawami

Are you sure? I'm aboe to order from there a lot. It's very accessible to me. Are we sure this is just a browser having a bad day?

On Jan 27, 2018, at 8:26 AM, Kevin <kleeva5@...> wrote:

[...]

I’m using IE 11

I did find the paypal link but it was labeled Money order.

When I pressed that paypal prompted me to create an account.  I already have an account.

Plus they don’t answer when someone contacts them!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

I bought a copy of CF through this online shop using Paypal
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=231

They will send license key to our email after payment verification.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

On 01/26/2018 09:13 AM, Kevin wrote:

Anyone know if it can be bought using paypal, after I installed it then pressed buy all it displays is visa or master card.  When I contacted code factory they said they accept paypal so just select paypal in the payment option.  I don’t see an option to use paypal unless it’s somewhere else!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

ely.r@...

I had the same phone experience. They are small and do training that takes them away from the store operation. Leave a phone message and tell them you have been trying to reach them. When you were taken to PayPal, there should have been a link to sign in. I did this months ago but had no problems with PayPal.

Dr. Rick Ely

TVI, Vision Consultant

451 Rocky Hill Road

Florence, MA 01062

&413()  727-3038

I bought a copy of CF through this online shop using Paypal
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=231

They will send license key to our email after payment verification.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

On 01/26/2018 09:13 AM, Kevin wrote:

Anyone know if it can be bought using paypal, after I installed it then pressed buy all it displays is visa or master card.  When I contacted code factory they said they accept paypal so just select paypal in the payment option.  I don’t see an option to use paypal unless it’s somewhere else!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

Sarah k Alawami

I have had nothing but good experiences wiht them. I ordered somethingn from them and had some issues, I called them back and they helped me resolve the thing in a few monutes,

Take care

On Jan 27, 2018, at 11:28 AM, ely.r@... wrote:

[...]

But the reason I email, is because I don’t use the phone!

Not everyone enjoys using the telephone

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

I bought a copy of CF through this online shop using Paypal
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=231

They will send license key to our email after payment verification.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

On 01/26/2018 09:13 AM, Kevin wrote:

Anyone know if it can be bought using paypal, after I installed it then pressed buy all it displays is visa or master card.  When I contacted code factory they said they accept paypal so just select paypal in the payment option.  I don’t see an option to use paypal unless it’s somewhere else!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

Sarah k Alawami

I actually can't remember, did you try AtGuys as their website is accessible and I had no problems wit it at all. I was able to pay with pay pal.

On Jan 27, 2018, at 2:37 PM, Kevin <kleeva5@...> wrote:

But the reason I email, is because I don’t use the phone!
Not everyone enjoys using the telephone

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

I bought a copy of CF through this online shop using Paypal
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=231

They will send license key to our email after payment verification.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso
On 01/26/2018 09:13 AM, Kevin wrote:
Anyone know if it can be bought using paypal, after I installed it then pressed buy all it displays is visa or master card.  When I contacted code factory they said they accept paypal so just select paypal in the payment option.  I don’t see an option to use paypal unless it’s somewhere else!

Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

bob jutzi <jutzi1@...>

Using the belink, I was able to download and install the trial; however, there doesn't seem to be a way to change to a specific Eloquence voice. I think the default is Reed; however, it's at a higher pitch than I'm used to.

On 1/27/2018 5:37 PM, Kevin wrote:
But the reason I email, is because I don’t use the phone!
Not everyone enjoys using the telephone
Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee
I bought a copy of CF through this online shop using Paypal
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=231
They will send license key to our email after payment verification.
Best Regards
Edhoari Setiyoso
On 01/26/2018 09:13 AM, Kevin wrote:
Anyone know if it can be bought using paypal, after I
installed it then pressed buy all it displays is visa or
master card. When I contacted code factory they said they
accept paypal so just select paypal in the payment option. I don’t see an option to use paypal unless it’s somewhere else!
Email is golden !!!
Kevin Lee

Josh Kennedy

In your start menu there is an eloquence settings dialog that lets you change voice and stuff. I bought the sapi5 eloquence from atguys and it works very good.

bob jutzi <jutzi1@...>

Found it. Thanks.

On 1/28/2018 8:22 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
In your start menu there is an eloquence settings dialog that lets you change voice and stuff. I bought the sapi5 eloquence from atguys and it works very good.

Ann Byrne

Can you use it on more than one computer???

At 07:22 AM 1/28/2018, you wrote:
In your start menu there is an eloquence settings dialog that lets you change voice and stuff. I bought the sapi5 eloquence from atguys and it works very good.

特種兵

  Does the sapi5 eloquence support Chinese or mandarin?
  thanks

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
Josh Kennedy 於 2018/1/28 下午 09:22 寫道:

In your start menu there is an eloquence settings dialog that lets you change voice and stuff. I bought the sapi5 eloquence from atguys and it works very good.

Edhoari Setiyoso

Yes, you may install it on up to three PC
Just remember that you need to unregister on a PC/Laptop when you need to reinstall OS on it.

Edhoari Setiyoso

At 07:22 AM 1/28/2018, you wrote:
In your start menu there is an eloquence settings dialog that lets you change voice and stuff. I bought the sapi5 eloquence from atguys and it works very good.

Edhoari Setiyoso

Yes, You may check this link for a demo
http://www.nuance.com/landing-pages/playground/Vocalizer_Demo2/vocaLizer_modal.html?demo=true

Edhoari Setiyoso
On 01/28/2018 09:11 PM, 特種兵 wrote:

  Does the sapi5 eloquence support Chinese or mandarin?
  thanks

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
Josh Kennedy 於 2018/1/28 下午 09:22 寫道:
In your start menu there is an eloquence settings dialog that lets you change voice and stuff. I bought the sapi5 eloquence from atguys and it works very good.

特種兵

  yes, but does the eloquence the same with vocalizer?

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
Edhoari Setiyoso 於 2018/1/28 下午 11:00 寫道:

Yes, You may check this link for a demo
http://www.nuance.com/landing-pages/playground/Vocalizer_Demo2/vocaLizer_modal.html?demo=true

Edhoari Setiyoso
On 01/28/2018 09:11 PM, 特種兵 wrote:

  Does the sapi5 eloquence support Chinese or mandarin?
  thanks

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
Josh Kennedy 於 2018/1/28 下午 09:22 寫道:
In your start menu there is an eloquence settings dialog that lets you change voice and stuff. I bought the sapi5 eloquence from atguys and it works very good.

Edhoari Setiyoso

No, they're different. But when I purchased mine, I have vocalizer and eloquence in one bundle.
Here's info from AT guys

  • What languages and voices are supported?
  • With Eloquence, there are 10 languages supported: US English, UK English, Castilian Spanish, Mexican Spanish, German, Finnish, French, Canadian French, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese and with Vocalizer, Australian English, Irish English, Indian English, UK English, US English, South African English, Arabic, Argentina Spanish, Basque, Belgian Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Canadian French, Cantonese, Castilian Spanish, Catalan, Colombian Spanish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Mandarin Taiwanese, Mexican Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Valencian languages with at least one voice is supported.

Edhoari Setiyoso