From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox odd one

The ESR version doesn't update to a regular version of the program. The point of the ESR is to provide security updates and leave the actual program the same for a year. Hence the description, extended release. It will upgraqde to the next enxtended realease version whn it becomes available.

If you are behind, running an old version, it is common to have to update to an intermediate version, then you immediately update again. You will then have the current version.