From: Ron Edwards via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Amazon

Hi all.

Do Any of you kind people use the above?  I can't even sign in. There is

a sign in button but when I press Return the space bar as I usually

would, nothing happends.

Any help appreciated.

Ron

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I was just on it a moment ago with firefox 52esr and found no problems adding an item to my basket after logging in. This is the uk site.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Do Any of you kind people use the above? I can't even sign in. There is a sign in button but when I press Return the space bar as I usually would, nothing happends.

Any help appreciated.

Ron

Sarah k Alawami

Try amazon.com/access you will have better luck there.

hope that helps a bit.

On Jan 27, 2018, at 8:48 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:

I was just on it a moment ago with firefox 52esr and found no problems adding an item to my basket after logging in. This is the uk site.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-