Windows 10 App Essentials add-on 16.04 now available

Hi NVDA users,

I’m delighted to announce the immediate release of Windows 10 App Essentials add-on 16.04. This version includes a small fix for those using latest Windows Insider builds when it comes to using the new Alarms and Clock interface.

The add-on can be found at:

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/wintenApps.en.html

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

should i get the stable addon or is this still a dev addon

Hi NVDA users,

I'm delighted to announce the immediate release of Windows 10 App
Essentials
add-on 16.04. This version includes a small fix for those using latest
Windows Insider builds when it comes to using the new Alarms and Clock
interface.

The add-on can be found at:

http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/wintenApps.en.html

Enjoy.