winamp book markers?

Hello when listening to a file in winamp is there a nvda add on that would allow me to book mark a file to go back to it at at a later time like there is in jaws?
thanks
Hank

Laughing Thunder

Not that I know of. Are you referring to functionality that's built into WinAmp, but is just not accessible with NVDA?

On 4/15/2016 10:32 PM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:
Hello when listening to a file in winamp is there a nvda add on that
would allow me to book mark a file to go back to it at at a later time
like there is in jaws?
thanks
Hank

Hello no this was a spasific jaws feature with winamp
thanks
Hank

On 4/15/2016 8:38 PM, Laughingthunder wrote:
Not that I know of. Are you referring to functionality that's built into WinAmp, but is just not accessible with NVDA?

On 4/15/2016 10:32 PM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:
Hello when listening to a file in winamp is there a nvda add on that
would allow me to book mark a file to go back to it at at a later time
like there is in jaws?
thanks
Hank

Gene

A tech on another list created a book mark utility that is not screen-reader dependent.  You can download it from this page:
Search the page for the word Winamp.

I don't use it so I won't discuss it further.

Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 10:32 PM
Subject: [nvda] winamp book markers?

Hello when listening to a file in winamp is there a nvda add on that
would allow me to book mark a file to go back to it at at a later time
like there is in jaws?
thanks
Hank

hello.
winamp has bookmark option in itself by default and you dont need to
install an extra addon.
hope that help.
thanks and god bless you.

http://opopanax.net/download/
Search the page for the word Winamp.

I don't use it so I won't discuss it further.

Hello when listening to a file in winamp is there a nvda add on that
would allow me to book mark a file to go back to it at at a later time
like there is in jaws?
thanks
Hank

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Gene

Winamp does not have a feature that allows you to mark a time in a file and return to it.  It has book marks for storing and going to a stream or I believe, a file but what people insist on incorrectly calling bookmarks for time is not available.  A correct term might be time marker but not book marks.

Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2016 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] winamp book markers?

On 4/16/16, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
> A tech on another list created a book mark utility that is not screen-reader
> dependent.  You can download it from this page:
> http://opopanax.net/download/
> Search the page for the word Winamp.
>
> I don't use it so I won't discuss it further.
>
> Gene

how do I book mark a spot in a file and then go back to it?