Från: Joseph Lee
Skickat: den 28 januari 2018 04:24
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] Welcome to NVDA 2018: part 9 (add-ons) posted,completepackages for parts 6 and 7 (provisional)

Hi,

At the moment there are two planned: NVDA and Windows 10 on ARM, and NVDA as a Windows Store app. There won’t be demos, but they’ll include information people will need to know as they encounter NVDA in those situations. One of them ties into what’s coming in NVDA 2018.1, the other is from 2017.4.

Specifically:

  • NVDA and Windows 10 on ARM will talk about ARM processors, concept of emulation, why this development is important, and performance considerations.
  • NVDA as a Windows Store app will discuss how classic desktop apps are converted, advantages and limitations and so on.

Additional sections upon request… or maybe not. I’ll elaborate in February.

Cheers,

Joseph