Spotify free

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi guys

Is any body on the list aware of a tutorial on using Spotify?

I am looking at the web version with adds.

I have the basics of navigating Spotify etc playing music doing searches etc.

Otherwise I will see about doing one if no body else has.

any help would be great.

Gene nz

A tutorial for doing more than the basics?  We'll see what people say.  I don't want to do more than the basics but my impression is that doing a lot of other things such as the social media aspects and making playlists isn't accessible.  It may be if someone is still producing something like JAWS scripts or something else to use in addition but I'm not optimistic about just using the application for such activities.

I haven't looked at new versions of Spotify and they may have improved but Spotify, when I followed this, didn't have any intentions about doing anything regarding accessibility and that any accessibility is just fortunate circumstance.