Topics

tw blue query

anthony borg

Hi folks

Can someone explain to me how to add somebody twitter address to tw blue please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Sarah k Alawami

Per the docs, hit alt windows i (that's the keyboard layout I use, consult the key guide) type in the user name such as ke7zum and then hit enter.

On Feb 1, 2018, at 9:56 AM, anthony borg <anthonyborg001@...> wrote:

Hi folks
Can someone explain to me how to add somebody twitter address to tw blue please?
Thanks in advance
Anthony

anthony borg

Hi

First of all many thanks for your help.

Can you please send me the shortcuts of how to use it properly as it is completely new for me.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

Per the docs, hit alt windows i (that's the keyboard layout I use, consult the key guide) type in the user name such as ke7zum and then hit enter.

On Feb 1, 2018, at 9:56 AM, anthony borg <anthonyborg001@...> wrote:

Hi folks

Can someone explain to me how to add somebody twitter address to tw blue please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Sarah k Alawami

It's actually in the manual and you can hit at least for me alt windows k. I use a different layout and I change some of the keys. But there is a wonderfully written manual in the program and folders themselves.