From: Lino Morales
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 7:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] What's App?

Hi guys. I just learned that the What’s App desktop app has made it to the Microsoft Store. Is it accessible? I want to play with it. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

aikeo koomanivong

Hi here are whatsapp for 32 & 64bit
I didn’t try yet because now I’m looking for the sighted person to
help me scan QRCcode
On lockin it look like website maybe we can use NVDA good
https://web.whatsapp.com/desktop/windows/release/ia32/WhatsAppSetup.exe
https://web.whatsapp.com/desktop/windows/release/x64/WhatsAppSetup.exe

On 2/3/18, abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@...> wrote:
Try it, and let us know, if it’s a windows store app, it maby accessible

regards, Abdulmuhamin Yousaf!
head of content department at
www.blindHelp.net

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
CFBT-ICEVI coordinator of LAO PDR.

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@...
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@...
skype name: peba_007
mobile phone: +8562099993423
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/keo.laoblind
Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/aikeo-koomanivong/a7/156/b8b

aikeo koomanivong

Hi all now I’ve been test with this.
It quite accessible for the NVDA
It’s not 100% but we can use it.
Keep your phone always online with the internet because it will
reference on your phone
Please try
regards

On 2/3/18, aikeo koomanivong <moykoomanivong@...> wrote:
[...]

Nika Tsiklauri

Hi! I have tested this out too. I think it is fully based on web, hence accessible for NVDA. I have even managed to scan the QR code myself. I am using iPhone with iOS 11 and latest version of the app. Whenever it sees the code, it vibrates. so you know that you're scanning and you need to hold your device for a bit. Code was placed at the left side of the screen. After scanning was done, I was signed in immediately. Everything works fine.

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 3:30 AM, aikeo koomanivong <moykoomanivong@...> wrote:
Hi all now I’ve been test with this.
It quite accessible for the NVDA
It’s not 100% but we can use it.
Keep your phone always online with the internet because it will
reference on your phone
Please try
regards

On 2/3/18, aikeo koomanivong <moykoomanivong@...> wrote:
> Hi here are whatsapp for 32 & 64bit
> I didn’t try yet because now I’m looking for the sighted person to
> help me scan QRCcode
> On lockin it look like website maybe we can use NVDA good
> https://web.whatsapp.com/desktop/windows/release/ia32/WhatsAppSetup.exe
> https://web.whatsapp.com/desktop/windows/release/x64/WhatsAppSetup.exe
>

> On 2/3/18, abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@...> wrote:
>> Try it, and let us know, if it’s a windows store app, it maby accessible
>>
>> regards, Abdulmuhamin Yousaf!
>> head of content department at
>> www.blindHelp.net

Brice Mijares

What is this app?

<mailto:abdulmuhamin600@...>> wrote:
>> Try it, and let us know, if it’s a windows store app, it maby
accessible

>> regards, Abdulmuhamin Yousaf!
>> head of content department at
>> www.blindHelp.net <http://www.blindHelp.net>

Robert Mendoza

Hi Bryce,

WhatsApp  is a messaging client tool just like viber, and a useful messaging app. For clear definition please find the details below to read.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WhatsApp

Robert Mendoza
sent to Aqua Mail

On 2/4/2018 1:48 AM, Brice Mijares wrote:
What is this app?

On 2/3/2018 8:02 AM, Nika Tsiklauri wrote:
Hi! I have tested this out too. I think it is fully based on web, hence accessible for NVDA. I have even managed to scan the QR code myself. I am using iPhone with iOS 11 and latest version of the app. Whenever it sees the code, it vibrates. so you know that you're scanning and you need to hold your device for a bit. Code was placed at the left side of the screen. After scanning was done, I was signed in immediately. Everything works fine.

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 3:30 AM, aikeo koomanivong <moykoomanivong@... <mailto:moykoomanivong@...>> wrote:

    Hi all now I’ve been test with this.
    It quite accessible for the NVDA
    It’s not 100% but we can use it.
    Keep your phone always online with the internet because it will
    reference on your phone
    Please try
    regards

    On 2/3/18, aikeo koomanivong <moykoomanivong@...
    <mailto:moykoomanivong@...>> wrote:
     > Hi here are whatsapp for 32 & 64bit
     > I didn’t try yet because now I’m looking for the sighted person to
     > help me scan QRCcode
     > On lockin it look like website maybe we can use NVDA good

https://web.whatsapp.com/desktop/windows/release/ia32/WhatsAppSetup.exe
<https://web.whatsapp.com/desktop/windows/release/ia32/WhatsAppSetup.exe>

https://web.whatsapp.com/desktop/windows/release/x64/WhatsAppSetup.exe
<https://web.whatsapp.com/desktop/windows/release/x64/WhatsAppSetup.exe>

     > On 2/3/18, abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@...
    <mailto:abdulmuhamin600@...>> wrote:
     >> Try it, and let us know, if it’s a windows store app, it maby
    accessible

     >> regards, Abdulmuhamin Yousaf!
     >> head of content department at
     >> www.blindHelp.net <http://www.blindHelp.net>