Need urgent help with the FISA memo

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

I can’t read the image with Adobe Reader DC. I used NVDA key plus R. How can I read the entire doc? I want to read this extremely badly. Any help? Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

John Isige

Google. It's your buddy. Be prepared to be disappointed though.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/2/16957588/nunes-memo-released-full-text-read-pdf-declassified

On 2/2/2018 16:37, Lino Morales wrote:

I can’t read the image with Adobe Reader DC. I used NVDA key plus R.
How can I read the entire doc? I want to read this extremely badly.
Any help? Thanks.

Windows 10

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

That’s a Liberal hack website sir. Try again. I want a *fully *accessible *PDF! No strings attached. I iknow that their some smart people on this list who can make that happen.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Google. It's your buddy. Be prepared to be disappointed though.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/2/16957588/nunes-memo-released-full-text-read-pdf-declassified

On 2/2/2018 16:37, Lino Morales wrote:

> I can’t read the image with Adobe Reader DC. I used NVDA key plus R.
> How can I read the entire doc? I want to read this extremely badly.
> Any help? Thanks.

> Windows 10

Gene

The full text of such a release will be available all over.  Do a google search for what you are looking for.  If you can't easily find a nonPDF version, then use the Google results to have it shown as html in your browser.  Most Google results have something under the result.  First, there is the address the result leads to.  then if you are blocking scripts or have them disabled, you will see a cached link.  Folow it to see the browser readable version.

If you are not blocking scripts and they are not disabled, you will see something that may vary depending on which browser you are using.  It may be a button.  Whatever it is, activate it.  Look at what you see after doing so by down arrowing and up arrowing, if necessary.  You will find something you can activate that says cached.  This will show the browser readable conversion.

Google. It's your buddy. Be prepared to be disappointed though.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/2/16957588/nunes-memo-released-full-text-read-pdf-declassified

On 2/2/2018 16:37, Lino Morales wrote:

> I can’t read the image with Adobe Reader DC. I used NVDA key plus R.
> How can I read the entire doc? I want to read this extremely badly.
> Any help? Thanks.

> Windows 10

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Sorry man, but I don’t use Google. Duck Duck Go.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The full text of such a release will be available all over.  Do a google search for what you are looking for.  If you can't easily find a nonPDF version, then use the Google results to have it shown as html in your browser.  Most Google results have something under the result.  First, there is the address the result leads to.  then if you are blocking scripts or have them disabled, you will see a cached link.  Folow it to see the browser readable version.

If you are not blocking scripts and they are not disabled, you will see something that may vary depending on which browser you are using.  It may be a button.  Whatever it is, activate it.  Look at what you see after doing so by down arrowing and up arrowing, if necessary.  You will find something you can activate that says cached.  This will show the browser readable conversion.

Google. It's your buddy. Be prepared to be disappointed though.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/2/16957588/nunes-memo-released-full-text-read-pdf-declassified

On 2/2/2018 16:37, Lino Morales wrote:

> I can’t read the image with Adobe Reader DC. I used NVDA key plus R.
> How can I read the entire doc? I want to read this extremely badly.
> Any help? Thanks.

> Windows 10

Gene

If it says the full pdf version then it's very likely the full PDF version.  Even so-called liberal hack web sites, as you intolerantly call them, aren't stupid.  they won't damage their credibility by doing something so stupid as to show something that is available all over the net from other sources, claim it is the full version, and then change or omit information.  Unlike many people, I consciously try not to live in an echo chamber.  I listen to some opinions I disagree with and I don't assume dishonesty or bad intent.  At times I find something I agree with and at times, I understand something better.

If you don't want to read the PDF from that liberal hack web site, then do a Google search for what you are looking for.  I realize that there are people who don't know how to do good Internet searches.  I'd be willing to help you learn how if you don't.  But I'm not going to do it for you.  That isn't helping you.  That's doing something for you and not teaching you how to find things the next time.

Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 6:39 PM

That’s a Liberal hack website sir. Try again. I want a *fully *accessible *PDF! No strings attached. I iknow that their some smart people on this list who can make that happen.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Google. It's your buddy. Be prepared to be disappointed though.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/2/16957588/nunes-memo-released-full-text-read-pdf-declassified

On 2/2/2018 16:37, Lino Morales wrote:

> I can’t read the image with Adobe Reader DC. I used NVDA key plus R.
> How can I read the entire doc? I want to read this extremely badly.
> Any help? Thanks.

> Windows 10

Gene

Then you'll have to suffer the consequences of your arbitrariness.  I almost never make such comments but telling someone to try again after they provide you a perfectly good link in the way you did,  the tone of the way you did it is demanding and errogant.  Try yourself.  And if you refuse to use Google, what's Google going to do, bite you?  you don't even need an account.  Just search for what you are looking for and don't use Google for general searches if you don't want to.  But I told you the way to see pdf documents in web readable versions.  If you don't want to use the tools available to make things accessible, I'm sorry but that's your problem.

Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 6:52 PM

Sorry man, but I don’t use Google. Duck Duck Go.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The full text of such a release will be available all over.  Do a google search for what you are looking for.  If you can't easily find a nonPDF version, then use the Google results to have it shown as html in your browser.  Most Google results have something under the result.  First, there is the address the result leads to.  then if you are blocking scripts or have them disabled, you will see a cached link.  Folow it to see the browser readable version.

If you are not blocking scripts and they are not disabled, you will see something that may vary depending on which browser you are using.  It may be a button.  Whatever it is, activate it.  Look at what you see after doing so by down arrowing and up arrowing, if necessary.  You will find something you can activate that says cached.  This will show the browser readable conversion.

Google. It's your buddy. Be prepared to be disappointed though.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/2/16957588/nunes-memo-released-full-text-read-pdf-declassified

On 2/2/2018 16:37, Lino Morales wrote:

> I can’t read the image with Adobe Reader DC. I used NVDA key plus R.
> How can I read the entire doc? I want to read this extremely badly.
> Any help? Thanks.

> Windows 10

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Um no damn it! I don’t need bloody advice on how to search the Internet! All I want is someone to make this PDF which is an image readable in a format all blind folks can read! How damn hard is that for you to understand sir! I shouldn’t have to search every damn site to just point me to an inaccisible image!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

If it says the full pdf version then it's very likely the full PDF version.  Even so-called liberal hack web sites, as you intolerantly call them, aren't stupid.  they won't damage their credibility by doing something so stupid as to show something that is available all over the net from other sources, claim it is the full version, and then change or omit information.  Unlike many people, I consciously try not to live in an echo chamber.  I listen to some opinions I disagree with and I don't assume dishonesty or bad intent.  At times I find something I agree with and at times, I understand something better.

If you don't want to read the PDF from that liberal hack web site, then do a Google search for what you are looking for.  I realize that there are people who don't know how to do good Internet searches.  I'd be willing to help you learn how if you don't.  But I'm not going to do it for you.  That isn't helping you.  That's doing something for you and not teaching you how to find things the next time.

That’s a Liberal hack website sir. Try again. I want a *fully *accessible *PDF! No strings attached. I iknow that their some smart people on this list who can make that happen.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Google. It's your buddy. Be prepared to be disappointed though.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/2/16957588/nunes-memo-released-full-text-read-pdf-declassified

On 2/2/2018 16:37, Lino Morales wrote:

> I can’t read the image with Adobe Reader DC. I used NVDA key plus R.
> How can I read the entire doc? I want to read this extremely badly.
> Any help? Thanks.

> Windows 10

John Isige

Dunno what to tell you dude. It's the full text of the memo, so far as I
know. I've seen it on a few sites, and that's what it says. If you
really want a pdf because you think that means nobody's tampered with
it, then you're going to have to OCR images anyway, because if the pdf
has accessible text, well who's to say that text wasn't tampered with?
I'm gonna guess the memo was written on paper originally, and not in
some sort of electronic format,so you're still trusting whoever converts
it. If you can't be bothered to do your own searches and are just going
to complain about help, well, good luck with that friend. Plus, didn't
you say you saw the first page? Surely it's simple enough to compare
that with the accessible text I provided from the "hack liberal
website", and see if there are any alterations. I'm sorry dude, you
asked for totally accessible memo you can read, and that's exactly what
I gave you. It's not my problem you're throwing a fit about it. Do your
own homework then.

On 2/2/2018 18:39, Lino Morales wrote:

That’s a Liberal hack website sir. Try again. I want a *fully
*accessible *PDF! No strings attached. I iknow that their some smart
people on this list who can make that happen.

Windows 10

Google. It's your buddy. Be prepared to be disappointed though.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/2/16957588/nunes-memo-released-full-text-read-pdf-declassified

On 2/2/2018 16:37, Lino Morales wrote:

I can’t read the image with Adobe Reader DC. I used NVDA key plus R.
How can I read the entire doc? I want to read this extremely badly.
Any help? Thanks.

Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account

I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying you have a pdf which is one of those which is just a scanned image of the text?

I know what I'd do, send it to whoever sent it with a copy of accessible guidelines as I just did with our local police yesterday.
However if this is not an option, then assuming windows 10, presumably the cloud based ocr is the best bet depending on language of the text.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-