Question For Rich De Steno

Ron Canazzi

Hi Rich,

I think it was you who created the VI game 'Presidential Election 2012.' Are you going to make a Presidential Election 2016 this year?

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

Hi Ron, my game is Run for President. Since the number of electoral votes per state have not changed since 2012 and only change every ten years, I will not be making any changes.

Rich De Steno

On 4/18/2016 12:28 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Rich,

I think it was you who created the VI game 'Presidential Election 2012.' Are you going to make a Presidential Election 2016 this year?

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Rich email me off list please at:

lino_and_rico@windstream.net

Would love to have your games again. I'm running WIN 10 as of last fall and want them back. Thanks.