twitter clients for the blind

Hello can I get the names of the twitter clients that are made for the blind and are free?

I know that twblue is one of them but what are the others?

I seem there was like 2 or 3 of them

John J. Boyer

I use EasyChirp.com It is very accessible.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...

tina sohl <tinabir80@...>

The twitter app's pretty accessible too and you can use m.twitter for
some things and easy chirp is also developed for blind users.

On 2/3/18, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
I use EasyChirp.com It is very accessible.

John

On Fri, Feb 02, 2018 at 10:59:37PM -0700, The Wolf wrote:
Hello can I get the names of the twitter clients that are made for the
blind
and are free?

I know that twblue is one of them but what are the others?

I seem there was like 2 or 3 of them

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
services
that are available at no cost

--
He started something good,
and I'm gonna believe it.

David Moore

Hi!

The Qube is another free twitter client is a lot like TW Blue, but it does not have user menus. You have to use all commands to use it.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The twitter app's pretty accessible too and you can use m.twitter for

some things and easy chirp is also developed for blind users.

On 2/3/18, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:

> I use EasyChirp.com It is very accessible.

> John

> On Fri, Feb 02, 2018 at 10:59:37PM -0700, The Wolf wrote:

>> Hello can I get the names of the twitter clients that are made for the

>> blind

>> and are free?

>> I know that twblue is one of them but what are the others?

>> I seem there was like 2 or 3 of them

> --

> John J. Boyer

> Email: john.boyer@...

> website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org

> Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA

> Mission: developing assistive technology software and providing STEM

> services

>         that are available at no cost

--

 He started something good,

and I'm gonna believe it.

He started something good,

and He's gonna complete it.

So I celebrate the truth,

His work in me ain't through.

I'm just unfinished.

Mandisa

Robert Mendoza

HI, Tina

Yes, I often used this mobile site if my TWBlue failed. It works well for screen reader.

Robert Mendoza
sent to Aqua Mail

On 2/4/2018 1:27 AM, tina sohl wrote:
The twitter app's pretty accessible too and you can use m.twitter for
some things and easy chirp is also developed for blind users.

On 2/3/18, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
I use EasyChirp.com It is very accessible.

John

On Fri, Feb 02, 2018 at 10:59:37PM -0700, The Wolf wrote:
Hello can I get the names of the twitter clients that are made for the
blind
and are free?

I know that twblue is one of them but what are the others?

I seem there was like 2 or 3 of them

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
services
that are available at no cost

I would suggest OpenTween, which is like tween 2.0. Even though the web page below is all about JAWS, some of the settings will make it better with NVDA as well but the client is already very accessible. I have it in my Dropbox.

http://www.dlee.org/tween/tween.htm

mk360

Oh, it sounds interesting. I'm not a big fan of twitter, but I used Tween in the past and for me it was the best client I've used, until it started to be a paid client... I can buy programs, but Twitter is not too important for me, so I changed it to TwBlue. However, if a free version of Tween exists, I'll play with it.

Regards,
mk.
El 04/02/2018 a las 11:53, Robert Kingett escribió:

I would suggest OpenTween, which is like tween 2.0. Even though the web page below is all about JAWS, some of the settings will make it better with NVDA as well but the client is already very accessible. I have it in my Dropbox.

http://www.dlee.org/tween/tween.htm

I thought Tween was open source but I guess not? anyway, yeah, OpenTween is the best mainstream accessible client out there but I often use TW Blue too. There's also Chicken Nugget but I stopped using that years ago. Glad it was only a one time purchase for Chicken Nugget.

The download page for Open Tween is a little annoying to navigate around, and, whenever there is a new update it has to be downloaded manually, but I still like it when I don't feel like using TW Blue.