Topics

a big thank you

lali

Dear NVDA developers!

                I am a german teacher, and you do not know, what you helped me today with the snapshot updates in alpha.

You made my work more sipler, and efficienter with microsoft word and outlook.

Thank you, thank you!

God bless!

Lali, on github lallerke1

Quentin Christensen

Lali,

Excellent!  We're glad it made a difference!

I must confess, I haven't looked at who contributed to the last build, but thank you to everyone who did, and who does contribute also.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager