Topics

A curiousity: is nv speech player available for the Italian language?

Angela Delicata

Hi,
I was trying a synth called nv speech player, but it is in English only: is there an Italian version also?
It sounds a bit like Eloquence.

Thank you.
Angela from Italy

hi. yes. its like espeak, has espeak voices and also has all voices
that espeak has.

--
O people! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord
and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy

please visit al-islam.org

ChrisLeo

Hi Angela,
Nv Speech Player can only speak English.

There's available the speechPlayerInEspeak add-on, this integrates the nvSpeechPlayer synthesis engine into eSpeak itself, replacing eSpeak's existing Klatt engine.
Cheers.

Chris.

Angela Delicata via Groups.io, 09/03/2016 20:11:

Hi,
I was trying a synth called nv speech player, but it is in English only:
is there an Italian version also?
It sounds a bit like Eloquence.

Thank you.
Angela from Italy

Angela Delicata

Well, I finally got it looking further on Google, thank you.
Angela from Italy