Topics

a little two tone noise

mike mcglashon

Hey guys:

Again another question I’ve been meaning to ask,

What is the new “two tone” noise I hear once in a while;

I can’t seem to make it repeat in predictable circumstances?

Is it something useful (I know that is a subjective term);

I guess I’m asking if the noise is supposedly alerting me to something?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331

Hi,

If you are using beta or an alpha snapshot, the two piano tones will let you know something has occurred that may warrant your attention, mostly dealing with errors.

Cheers,

Joseph

Again another question I’ve been meaning to ask,

What is the new “two tone” noise I hear once in a while;

I can’t seem to make it repeat in predictable circumstances?

Is it something useful (I know that is a subjective term);

I guess I’m asking if the noise is supposedly alerting me to something?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331

Chris Smart

If you mean the descending tritone piano, (C F-sharp) sound, I believe that plays when NVDA has encountered an error. I don't think you have to do anything.