From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of brice Mijares
Sent: May 26, 2022 12:36 PM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] a particular app

I can't remember the name of this app where you could use your arrow keys and hear the letters alpha for A B for bravo ETC. Would some kind sole refresh my memory of this app? Thank You.

Also:

Enhanced Phonetic Reading (EnhancedPhoneticReading)
add-on

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed

Sarah k Alawami

I use an an add on actually to do this, enhanced phonetic reading which is not compatible with this version of nvda, and nor is the history add on. woops?