Topics

a question about attachments in Thunderbird

Scott Berry

Hello there,

I was wondering is there a setting in the Thunderbird or Mozilla add-on to turn on the attachments.  What I mean is I am not getting thrown in to the list of the attachments nor are they getting read.  Just wondering if there are some tweaks I can do to fix this or do I need to look at the add-on itself?

--
Scott Berry Certified Medical Office Assistant, Associates in Allied Health, Patient Advocate Please boogie on over to our site at: http://www.berrysadvocating.biz

P. Otter

do as follows: