From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alexandre Alves Toco
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 2:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] a stranger behaviour in skype

Hi. I am running the most recent nvda.

When I open skype or go to an application and change again to skype, the tab key doesn't read the controls. I know that they are there because I used the ocr to recognize the window.

So, I pressed alt and navigate in some menus using the arrow keys. When I exit the menu, the tab key read the objects as it would do in other applications.

I reproduced it 2 or 3 times.