Topics

about nvda remote add-on

Aschalew Byness

Does nvda remote support add-on require internet connection to work? I
mean, can I connect two computers with nvda remote support add-on
offline?

--
Aschalew Ashagre Byness (Ass. Prof. and
Attorney-at-law

Tyaseta Rabita Nugraeni Sardjono <tyasetarabita@...>

Yes

On Sat, May 23, 2020, 11:18 Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@...> wrote:
Does nvda remote support add-on require internet connection to work? I
mean, can I connect two computers with nvda remote support add-on
offline?

--
Aschalew Ashagre Byness (Ass. Prof. and
Attorney-at-law
M: +251-9110-616-92

Luke Davis

Yes. You have to put one of them in server mode, you have to know its IP address, and you have to make sure the port is open in the computer's firewall.
Instructions on http://nvdaremote.com

Luke