About EloquenceUI1 - Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive Add-on for NVDA

Nancy Shackelford

I need to know if this addon is up to date. Can't tell by info on the
site. Also, should we be able to get a free version.
Thanks

EloquenceUI1
Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive Add-on for NVDA
AUD $95.00
This add-on brings the popular Eloquence and Vocalizer Text-To-Speech
synthesizers to NVDA, bundled as a single product. 10% of each sale
goes to supporting the NVDA product.
DOWNLOAD AND PURCHASE FROM CODEFACTORY
Category: Uncategorized
Share this:
LinkedInFacebookTwitter
Description
Description
This add-on brings the popular Eloquence and Vocalizer Text-To-Speech
synthesizers to NVDA, bundled as a single product. It can be used
whether you have installed NVDA or are running it portably. With
Eloquence, 10 languages are supported, and 45 languages are supported
with Vocalizer. 10% of all sales are donated to NV Access to support
the NVDA project.

Nance

There is no legal free version of Eloquence.  I expect it to be up-to-date.  The plugin should run as a demo for seven days so you can evaluate it.

Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 2:12 AM
Subject: [nvda] About this addon

[...]

Thanks.
Nance

Quentin Christensen

My reading of it is that she wasn't asking for it for free - it looks like the wording of the Code Factory package - the question was if it was up to date, and that she expected the update should be free for those who have paid.  Assuming all that is correct, yes, the add-on has been updated, and the download is on the Code Factory page: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 5:25 PM Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@...> wrote:
Thanks.