Acapela voices - do they continuously work offline

Daniel McGee

Hello all

For those who have purchased the acapella voices, do you know if they continuously work offline? Not requiring an internet connection to contact a server to see if a license is activated or not.

I know this is the case for the code factory voices. I was just wondering if this licensing system applies to the acapella NVDA add on as well.

With kind regards

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

yes I have acapela voices and they do work offline.

Daniel McGee

Hi Josh, thanks for this. It is good to know.

Regards

Daniel

yes I have acapela voices and they do work offline.