Topics

access

lauracornwell

Does someone use access with office? With NVDA? If you do what are some
commands? I have a friend who needs them .asap please thanks.

Quentin Christensen

I know there are gaps in the accessibility of Access itself, and probably in NVDA's support for it as well since not many people use it now.  In any case, here is Microsoft's page of keystrokes for Access: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/keyboard-shortcuts-for-access-70a673e4-4f7b-4300-b8e5-3320fa6606e2

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager