Topics

accessible disk imaging software.


 

hi all.
i require an accessible disk imaging software that can backup and
restore windows 10 and data and also has incrimental and differencial
backup features.
i used to use active@disk image but it doesnt restore windows 10 properly.
please suggest


Stephen
 

Have you tried drive snapshot or image for windows?
They are extremely accessible.
I think drivesnapshot does full and differencial backup and image for windows does full, differencial and increments.

----- Original Message -----
From: Austin Pinto <@austin>
Reply-To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
To: <access-uk@...>
Sent: 9/25/2020 2:51:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] accessible disk imaging software.
________________________________________________________________________________

hi all.
i require an accessible disk imaging software that can backup and
restore windows 10 and data and also has incrimental and differencial
backup features.
i used to use active@disk image but it doesnt restore windows 10 properly.
please suggest


Akash Kakkar
 

DriveSnapshot also doesn't have any incremental backup support.

I use it on regular basis

On 9/25/2020 2:39 PM, Stephen wrote:
Have you tried drive snapshot or image for windows?
They are extremely accessible.
I think drivesnapshot does full and differencial backup and image for windows does full, differencial and increments.

----- Original Message -----
From: Austin Pinto <@austin>
Reply-To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
To: <access-uk@...>
Sent: 9/25/2020 2:51:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] accessible disk imaging software.
________________________________________________________________________________

hi all.
i require an accessible disk imaging software that can backup and
restore windows 10 and data and also has incrimental and differencial
backup features.
i used to use active@disk image but it doesnt restore windows 10 properly.
please suggest







 

what are the work arounds for magrum reflect?

On 9/25/20, Akash Kakkar <akash.diverse@...> wrote:
DriveSnapshot also doesn't have any incremental backup support.

I use it on regular basis

On 9/25/2020 2:39 PM, Stephen wrote:
Have you tried drive snapshot or image for windows?
They are extremely accessible.
I think drivesnapshot does full and differencial backup and image for
windows does full, differencial and increments.

----- Original Message -----
From: Austin Pinto <@austin>
Reply-To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
To: <access-uk@...>
Sent: 9/25/2020 2:51:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] accessible disk imaging software.
________________________________________________________________________________

hi all.
i require an accessible disk imaging software that can backup and
restore windows 10 and data and also has incrimental and differencial
backup features.
i used to use active@disk image but it doesnt restore windows 10
properly.
please suggest











--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
@austin
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3


Richard Kuzma
 

Good morning,
I use image for windows and it is completely accessible.
I use it with jaws but nvda should work as well.
It is very inexpensive and has a thirty day trial.
I have successfully backed up my pc for about four years now and even used it to backup and restore to a new hard drive with no trouble.
Hope this helps,
Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Austin Pinto
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 12:51 AM
To: access-uk@...
Subject: [nvda] accessible disk imaging software.

hi all.
i require an accessible disk imaging software that can backup and restore windows 10 and data and also has incrimental and differencial backup features.
i used to use active@disk image but it doesnt restore windows 10 properly.
please suggest


Michel Such
 

Hi,

 

I can confirm Image For Windows works fine with NVDA and is fully accessible.

 


Akash Kakkar
 

Object nav etc

On 9/25/2020 5:31 PM, Austin Pinto wrote:
what are the work arounds for magrum reflect?

On 9/25/20, Akash Kakkar <akash.diverse@...> wrote:
DriveSnapshot also doesn't have any incremental backup support.

I use it on regular basis

On 9/25/2020 2:39 PM, Stephen wrote:
Have you tried drive snapshot or image for windows?
They are extremely accessible.
I think drivesnapshot does full and differencial backup and image for
windows does full, differencial and increments.

----- Original Message -----
From: Austin Pinto <@austin>
Reply-To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
To: <access-uk@...>
Sent: 9/25/2020 2:51:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] accessible disk imaging software.
________________________________________________________________________________

hi all.
i require an accessible disk imaging software that can backup and
restore windows 10 and data and also has incrimental and differencial
backup features.
i used to use active@disk image but it doesnt restore windows 10
properly.
please suggest











Micallef Michael at FITA
 

Dear Rich,

Could you please write me offline or on this list how is the process the restore part using the image for windows, I manage to make a backup with Image for windows but I don't know exactly how to restore it back. Please note that I'm totally blind so if I booth from the cd to restore the backup I certainly don't have speech, So please help me with some hints how you manage to do it from the totally blind perspective.
My email address is: Michael.micallef@...
Thank you,

Michael Micallef
Malta Europe.

.




Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
URL:
FB:
michael.micallef@... 
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Kuzma via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 2:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] - Re: [nvda] accessible disk imaging software.

Good morning,
I use image for windows and it is completely accessible.
I use it with jaws but nvda should work as well.
It is very inexpensive and has a thirty day trial.
I have successfully backed up my pc for about four years now and even used it to backup and restore to a new hard drive with no trouble.
Hope this helps,
Rich


-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Austin Pinto
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 12:51 AM
To: access-uk@...
Subject: [nvda] accessible disk imaging software.

hi all.
i require an accessible disk imaging software that can backup and restore windows 10 and data and also has incrimental and differencial backup features.
i used to use active@disk image but it doesnt restore windows 10 properly.
please suggest