Accessible disk partition, cloning, imaging software

Bartek

Hello,

I know that the topic has already been discussed, but I have a problem with viewing the archive.

I am looking for an accessible software for partitioning, cloning, migrating, disk imaging.
Nice as free for home use or opensource.can be operated from the command line,

Can you suggest something? Do you have any patents?

Macrium Reflect works great, but its accessiblity is not good.

Bartek

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

I'm not sure about the rest of what you want, but the disk management
tool built into Windows works well for managing partitions.