Sean

Google Keep has been great.

Thank you for your help.

On 24/08/2020 23:23, Arlene wrote:

Hi there: Why don’t you google it? I’m not sure when evernot came about. If you are still using xp and liking it. Just google it.  The reason I say this. People wil tell you that xp is too old and not secure enough.  If you know someone who will google it or you have some other device that you can use. Just google  your question.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: zahra
Sent: August 24, 2020 3:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible note taking apps

does evernote support screen reader?

does it work on windows xp?

i need a program which i can write, or copy peist and have important

informations.

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens

with all they contain

in order that

I may disobey God

by depriving an ant

from the husk of a grain of barley,

I would not do it.

imam ali

--

Sean

👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.