Topics

Accessible RSS reader for Windows 10 with syncing capability

Hello all,

Currently I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird as my RSS reader/client and I'm reasonably happy with it. But there is something missing in Thunderbird's client (and in Thunderbird as a whole), with which I'm not happy. And that is the syncing capability. I want my RSS client to sync my subscriptions between all of my devices (at least the ones on Windows). Thunderbird cannot do that. At least I'm not aware that it can.

So that is why I'm looking for an accessible RSS client for Windows 10 (and Android too, if possible), which is able to sync my RSS subscriptions between all of my devices. Do you know of such a program? Some time ago, I think someone posted something like that, which was fairly accessible and available for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. I think the poster was Joseph Lee, but I may be mistaking. But I cannot remember the name of the app in question, unfortunately.

Thanks much in advance!

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

Vincent van Itallie

Hi,

Personally, I use www.theoldreader.com

I use the web based enveronment in a web browser like chrome, firefox or ms edge.

There are even some extentions for theoldreader around.

On IOS I use both Lire and fieryfeeds, but thats beyond the subject of this list, don't know how the rss frond on android is, these days.

Would love to know what other people do use rss whise.

best, Vincent.

On 2/9/2020 8:58 PM, Kostadin Kolev wrote:

[...]

Hmmm the old reader.

I just use the rss page in waterfox and subscribe and download as I wish.

I'll put that in my notes.

On 11/02/2020 9:58 am, Vincent van Itallie wrote:

[...]

Don't know waterfox.
but if you want a platform what syncs across platforms and devices, theoldreader is something to consider.

--
  Vincent van Itallie
  vincent@...

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020, at 9:58 PM, Vincent van Itallie wrote:

[...]

This can't sync across multiple devices but try Accessible RSS Reader from WebbIE