Topics

accessible SIP client

Rob Hudson

The company I'm starting with uses a program called Zoiper. It's what I would call marginally usable, meaning NVDA sometimes can't find where it's supposed to be and clicks the wrong thing.
Would like to know of a recommendation for an accessible SIP client/softphone I could switch to, if the company gives me permission to, that is. Thanks.

Iván Novegil

Try MicroSIP, you'll need to use object navigation in some scenarios but it's usable.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 04/09/2020 á(s) 6:29, Rob Hudson escribiu:

The company I'm starting with uses a program called Zoiper. It's what I would call marginally usable, meaning NVDA sometimes can't find where it's supposed to be and clicks the wrong thing.
Would like to know of a recommendation for an accessible SIP client/softphone I could switch to, if the company gives me permission to, that is. Thanks.

Oleksandr Gryshchenko

Hello ;)
I use StarPhone.
It is a very simple SIP program.
Unfortunately, there are several unsigned buttons in the main window.
But in general it is quite possible to use it.
Good luck to you!

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

Phoner lite is also a decent enough client,:

http://phonerlite.de/index_en.htm

And one of my favourites used to be express talk from NCH software:

https://www.nch.com.au/talk/index.html

I hope this helps?

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 04/09/2020 23:16, Oleksandr Gryshchenko wrote:
Hello ;)
I use StarPhone.
It is a very simple SIP program.
Unfortunately, there are several unsigned buttons in the main window.
But in general it is quite possible to use it.
Good luck to you!

Steve Nutt

Hi,

I use MicroSIP, it is accessible.