From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fernando Apan
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 10:25 AM
To: NVDA English <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Accessible software for accounting

Hi all. I hope you’re doing well.
I would like to know if anybody has used a software for accounting in restaurants such as soft restaurant or similar. In the upcoming days, I will take the responsibility of looking after one of our business and it is necessary for me to learn how to use a software for charging at the store, keep control of what we have in stock, etc. Any ideas on that will be deeply appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Fernando Apan

Enviado desde mi iPhone