Topics

Accessible twitter clients?

John Isige

Hi all. I was wondering if there were other accessible twitter clients than TWBlue, which is what I've been using ever since Chicken Nugget lost a bunch of functionality a while back when twitter made changes. Today it simply refuses to run and I'm sick of screwing around with it to try and get it working. So any alternatives?

Sarah k Alawami

I know there is tween and open tween but I still use TwBlue.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Nov 2019, at 15:06, John Isige wrote:

Hi all. I was wondering if there were other accessible twitter clients than TWBlue, which is what I've been using ever since Chicken Nugget lost a bunch of functionality a while back when twitter made changes. Today it simply refuses to run and I'm sick of screwing around with it to try and get it working. So any alternatives?

Ibrahim Abedrabbo

I tried to help a friend install TW Blue today and we got stuck at the screen where we have to enter the twitter code. We clicked enter on ok after we typed the code but nothing happened, We tried control enter and we tried the space bar, but to no avail. Does anyone know what the problem could be?  We went through the process several times but we got stuck in the same place.

Regards,

Ibrahim

I know there is tween and open tween but I still use TwBlue.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Nov 2019, at 15:06, John Isige wrote:

Hi all. I was wondering if there were other accessible twitter clients than TWBlue, which is what I've been using ever since Chicken Nugget lost a bunch of functionality a while back when twitter made changes. Today it simply refuses to run and I'm sick of screwing around with it to try and get it working. So any alternatives?

Sam Bushman

You need to approve twitter app access on the twitter web site and then you can connect. Maybe you were missing that part?

[...]

Thanks Sam, I think She did that. I was helping her over the Phone. I will try again tomorrow.

[...]

Gerardo Corripio

I had the same problem arise when I first installed TwBlue here on my Windows10 Laptop. The first time you open and set up TwBlue, open it as an Administrator. Hope this helps.

                                                                                              Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

[...]

Thanks Gerardo,

I have not tried that.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

Ibrahim

[...]

Giles Turnbull

I've been using TWBlue for quite a while but before I did I used Easy Chirp,a website Twitter page which was very easy to use ... though not all actions were in obvious places! It still exists at https://www.easychirp.com/

Giles