Add status bar reading AddOn how should it work?

Gerardo Corripio

I’m trying to figure out exactly how the “Add status bar reading” works. I’m in File Explorer for instance, select two files, and when the AddOn is active, upon invoking NVDA+Shift+end, I don’t hear anything spoken. When the AddON is Inactive, upon NVDA+Shift+end, I hear the clasic “NO Status Bar Found”. I make sure the Window is Maximized. Am I doing something wrong?

Enviado desde Correo para Windows

Rui Fontes

Sorry!

Try downloading again: