From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rich DeSteno
Sent: August 10, 2021 12:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Addon for MP3 Direct Cut

I gather that there is no add-on for MP3 Direct Cut that is compatible with the current version of NVDA. I made good use of the prior add-ons for this program.

--
Rich De Steno

Gene

In the main window, tabbing does nothing.

I haven’t used the add-on.  For now, you should be able to use a version that works with the add-on as a portable version.

Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Addon for MP3 Direct Cut

I just tab between the various fields.