addons for nvda 2022.1

Hi.

Easy table navigator is among the addons incompatible is this a discontinued thing?

also what is the status of doug's addons likee skype and teamtalk classic?

Extended winamp is also in that lot.

Also vlc while compatible is not automatically on the addon updater though it is appearing on the main addons site.

Cyrille

Hello

For EasyTableNavigator, Corentin had taken over the maintenance a few month ago. He had submitted a 2022.1 compatible version but has hold off on its distribution due to bugs in Word with UIA. He should be investigating but I have no news.
Please comment on the GitHub's repo if needed. Maybe it would be worth distributing the bugged version at least to deal with tables on webpages.

Cheers,

Cyrille

Corentin BACQUÉ-CAZENAVE

Hi everyone,

I just open a PR on AddonFiles repo to distribute the 2022.1 compatible version. Unfortunately I couldn't fix the UIA bug for now.

Le 23/05/2022 à 11:01, Cyrille via groups.io a écrit :
Hello

For EasyTableNavigator, Corentin had taken over the maintenance a few month ago. He had submitted a 2022.1 compatible version but has hold off on its distribution due to bugs in Word with UIA. He should be investigating but I have no news.
Please comment on the GitHub's repo if needed. Maybe it would be worth distributing the bugged version at least to deal with tables on webpages.

Cheers,

Cyrille

Well its not even on the github repo at all.

On 23/05/2022 9:01 pm, Cyrille via groups.io wrote:
Hello

For EasyTableNavigator, Corentin had taken over the maintenance a few month ago. He had submitted a 2022.1 compatible version but has hold off on its distribution due to bugs in Word with UIA. He should be investigating but I have no news.
Please comment on the GitHub's repo if needed. Maybe it would be worth distributing the bugged version at least to deal with tables on webpages.

Cheers,

Cyrille

Ok found released 2.3 easy table nav and downloaded it so ok.