Alinement announcement, spelling error and shortcut for layout announcement.

farhan israk

I am using Microsoft powerpoint 2016 and latest nvda. Nbda does not announce left aline or right eline after pressing nvda + f. I don't get sound during typing misspelled word. If you add shortcut for layout announcement, it would be helpful for us.

Quentin Christensen

Hi Farhan,

We have an issue for the alignment issue: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/4021

I couldn't find an issue for the spelling error one, so I've created one: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/12339

In either case, feel free to comment on the specific issue with any additional information not already captured.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen