Topics

all of nicks addons

Hi.

I have sent the author of these an email, and the github is here.

https://github.com/nstockton/nvda-add-ons

I have posted an issue there but not addressed yet.

Its a pitty because right now thats the only addon not compatible right now.

Its true I am running dev releases of a lot of stuff right now but hopefully these translate into stable over the current weeks.

Hi.

I have sent the author of these an email, and the github is here.

https://github.com/nstockton/nvda-add-ons

I have posted an issue there but not addressed yet.

Its a pitty because right now thats the only addon not compatible right now.

Its true I am running dev releases of a lot of stuff right now but hopefully these translate into stable over the coming weeks.

Sorry for a message sent twice but I screwed up my words a little <grin>