Topics

ALLOW APP THROUGH CONTROLLED FOLDER ACCESS DOESN'T READ

heaven.lists92@...

Dear List

My husband and I both have laptops with Windows 10 2004 and NVDA 2020-2.

Since we updated Windows, NVDA doesn't read the list of blocked apps in Controlled Folder Access.

Does anyone know what to do about this, please?

Kind regards

Heaven

Quentin Christensen

Do you have any blocked apps?  I must admit I haven't really used this feature, but turning it on, it says most apps will be allowed by default, so maybe it is simply that there aren't any blocked apps?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

heaven.lists92@...

Dear Quentin

There are some blocked apps in the list, but it doesn't read them.

It used to read the blocked apps before I updated Windows and NVDA. Although I think it is more likely a Windows problem.

Kind regards

Heaven