Topics

Am I getting through from David Moore

David Moore

Hi all,
I am excited to be on the new NVDA group on groups.io. I know this will be an exciting new place for us to be. Please let me know if my message came through. Have a great one.

Gwensinfo

Loud and clear

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "
Anonymous"

On Feb 28, 2016, at 5:49 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I am excited to be on the new NVDA group on groups.io. I know this will be an exciting new place for us to be. Please let me know if my message came through. Have a great one.

Arlene

Hey you are here too?

"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "

Anonymous"

On Feb 28, 2016, at 5:49 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I am excited to be on the new NVDA group on groups.io. I know this will be an exciting new place for us to be. Please let me know if my message came through. Have a great one.

David Moore

Hi Arlene and all,
I have enjoyed contributing and learning on the NVDA group at freelists for nearly a year. I have been using JAWS since 2001, but I am close to using NVDA as my main screen reader, and JAWS will become my backup. I love the Audio Ducking. I have waited for that technology for the longest time. I am on other lists with groups.io, so I am very excited for the NVDA group to be migrating to this new place. People will love having the NvDA group on groups.io. Good to see you here Arlene. Take care, and have a great one.

"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "

Anonymous"

On Feb 28, 2016, at 5:49 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I am excited to be on the new NVDA group on groups.io. I know this will be an exciting new place for us to be. Please let me know if my message came through. Have a great one.

Kwork

Indeed, and hoping I am too. Rather than create a new subject, I'd reply as part of my test. :D
Travis

"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "
Anonymous"

On Feb 28, 2016, at 5:49 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I am excited to be on the new NVDA group on groups.io. I know this will be an exciting new place for us to be. Please let me know if my message came through. Have a great one.

David Moore

Hi,
You are coming through loud and clear. Have a great one.

Indeed, and hoping I am too. Rather than create a new subject, I'd reply as part of my test. :D
Travis
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "
Anonymous"

On Feb 28, 2016, at 5:49 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I am excited to be on the new NVDA group on groups.io. I know this will be an exciting new place for us to be. Please let me know if my message came through. Have a great one.

Arlene

Hi David. Nice to see you here on the new list NVDA on groups.io.

[...]

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, David,

You're coming in loud and clear.

Rosemarie

On 2/28/2016 2:49 PM, David Moore wrote:
Hi all,
I am excited to be on the new NVDA group on groups.io. I know this will be an exciting new place for us to be. Please let me know if my message came through. Have a great one.

Arlene

Hey there! Fancy seeing you here! Loll!