From: "Rodolfo Andrello" <domandrello@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 4:41 PM
Subject: [nvda] an accessible voice recorder?

Good afternoon. I would like a recommendation of a program for voice recording on windows that has the function of cutting excerpts from the file. I'm not looking for a professional program like sound forge, just one that allows simple editing.

Would anyone know how to give me this recommendation?

Thank you

Roger Stewart

Mp3 Direct Cut can do this. It can record and it can then edit the recording as well.
Roger

On 2/27/2020 2:41 PM, Rodolfo Andrello wrote:
Good afternoon. I would like a recommendation of a program for voice recording on windows that has the function of cutting excerpts from the file. I'm not looking for a professional program like sound forge, just one that allows simple editing.

Would anyone know how to give me this recommendation?

Thank you

.

Hi
Windows has a program called sound recorder. It is simple, and it could do something like delete from a point to begin / end of file.
Cuong

Đặng Mạnh Cường
Chuyên viên công nghệ trợ giúp
Trung tâm hướng nghiệp và công nghệ trợ giúp cho người mù Sao Mai
52/22 Huỳnh Thiện Lộc, P. Hòa Thạnh, Q. Tân Phú, TP. HCM
Điện thoại: 028-7302-4488
E-mail: tech@...
Website: http://www.trungtamsaomai.org; http://www.saomaicenter.org
Điện thoại di động / Zalo: 0902-572-300
E-mail: @cuongdang; @dangmanhcuong
Skype: dangmanhcuong
Twitter: ManhCuongTech

On 2/28/2020 3:41 AM, Rodolfo Andrello wrote:
Good afternoon. I would like a recommendation of a program for voice recording on windows that has the function of cutting excerpts from the file. I'm not looking for a professional program like sound forge, just one that allows simple editing.

Would anyone know how to give me this recommendation?

Thank you

Hi,

A good one is Goldwave, orReaper.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Good afternoon. I would like a recommendation of a program for voice recording on windows that has the function of cutting excerpts from the file. I'm not looking for a professional program like sound forge, just one that allows simple editing.

Would anyone know how to give me this recommendation?

Thank you

hi.
i did not find a way to record audio with mp3 direct cut.
how is it possible?

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

hi.
which version of windows have the capability of deleating unnecessary
parts of file as you mentioned?

On 2/28/20, Cuong Dang Manh <@cuongdang> wrote:
[...]

Hi all
1. With MP3 Direct Cut, press r at the main window to start recording. You may need the lame mp3 encoder for this to work. Exactly I don't remember.
2. I'm sorry for my last e-mail because of incorrect info. Sound recorder is a program included in windows xp. From Windows 7 or higher, the program has been renamed to voice recorder, and you can find it by typing voice at the search box of start menu.

On 2/29/2020 10:32 AM, zahra wrote:
[...]

Angel

Where does one get the lame incoder?

E-mail:  dangmanhcuong@...; cuong@...

Skype: dangmanhcuong

Twitter: ManhCuongTech

On 2/29/2020 10:32 AM, zahra wrote:

> hi.

> which version of windows have the capability of deleating unnecessary

> parts of file as you mentioned?

> On 2/28/20, Cuong Dang Manh <dangmanhcuong@...> wrote:

>> Hi

>> Windows has a program called sound recorder. It is simple, and it could

>> do something like delete from a point to begin / end of file.

>> Cuong

>> Đặng Mạnh Cường

>> Chuyên viên công nghệ trợ giúp

>> Trung tâm hướng nghiệp và công nghệ trợ giúp cho người mù Sao Mai

>> 52/22 Huỳnh Thiện Lộc, P. Hòa Thạnh, Q. Tân Phú, TP. HCM

>> Điện thoại: 028-7302-4488

>> E-mail: tech@...

>> Website: http://www.trungtamsaomai.org; http://www.saomaicenter.org

>> Điện thoại di động / Zalo: 0902-572-300

>> E-mail:  dangmanhcuong@...; cuong@...

>> Skype: dangmanhcuong

>> facebook: http://facebook.com/dangmanhcuong

>> Twitter: ManhCuongTech

>> On 2/28/2020 3:41 AM, Rodolfo Andrello wrote:

>>> Good afternoon. I would like a recommendation of a program for voice

>>> recording on windows that has the function of cutting excerpts from the

>>> file. I'm not looking for a professional program like sound forge, just

>>> one that allows simple editing.

>>> Would anyone know how to give me this recommendation?

>>> Thank you

https://lame.buanzo.org/

Download, and if it is the *.exe file, install it, and copy the lame-enc.dll in to mp3 direct cut directory.

On 2/29/2020 8:05 PM, Angel wrote:

Where does one get the lame incoder?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

1. With MP3 Direct Cut, press r at the main window to start recording.

You may need the lame mp3 encoder for this to work. Exactly I don't

remember.

2. I'm sorry for my last e-mail because of incorrect info. Sound

recorder is a program included in windows xp. From Windows 7 or higher,

the program has been renamed to voice recorder, and you can find it by

typing voice at the search box of start menu.

Cuong

Đặng Mạnh Cường

Chuyên viên công nghệ trợ giúp

Trung tâm hướng nghiệp và công nghệ trợ giúp cho người mù Sao Mai

52/22 Huỳnh Thiện Lộc, P. Hòa Thạnh, Q. Tân Phú, TP. HCM

Điện thoại: 028-7302-4488

E-mail: tech@...

Website: http://www.trungtamsaomai.org; http://www.saomaicenter.org

Điện thoại di động / Zalo: 0902-572-300

E-mail:  dangmanhcuong@...; cuong@...

Skype: dangmanhcuong

Twitter: ManhCuongTech

On 2/29/2020 10:32 AM, zahra wrote:

> hi.

> which version of windows have the capability of deleating unnecessary

> parts of file as you mentioned?

> On 2/28/20, Cuong Dang Manh <dangmanhcuong@...> wrote:

>> Hi

>> Windows has a program called sound recorder. It is simple, and it could

>> do something like delete from a point to begin / end of file.

>> Cuong

>> Đặng Mạnh Cường

>> Chuyên viên công nghệ trợ giúp

>> Trung tâm hướng nghiệp và công nghệ trợ giúp cho người mù Sao Mai

>> 52/22 Huỳnh Thiện Lộc, P. Hòa Thạnh, Q. Tân Phú, TP. HCM

>> Điện thoại: 028-7302-4488

>> E-mail: tech@...

>> Website: http://www.trungtamsaomai.org; http://www.saomaicenter.org

>> Điện thoại di động / Zalo: 0902-572-300

>> E-mail:  dangmanhcuong@...; cuong@...

>> Skype: dangmanhcuong

>> facebook: http://facebook.com/dangmanhcuong

>> Twitter: ManhCuongTech

>> On 2/28/2020 3:41 AM, Rodolfo Andrello wrote:

>>> Good afternoon. I would like a recommendation of a program for voice

>>> recording on windows that has the function of cutting excerpts from the

>>> file. I'm not looking for a professional program like sound forge, just

>>> one that allows simple editing.

>>> Would anyone know how to give me this recommendation?

>>> Thank you

Roger Stewart

With mp3 Direct Cut running and in focus, just hit the "R" key. It will say something like recording is ready to start.  Then you just use the spacebar to start and stop recording.
Roger

On 2/28/2020 9:30 PM, zahra wrote:
hi.
i did not find a way to record audio with mp3 direct cut.
how is it possible?

On 2/28/20, Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:
Mp3 Direct Cut can do this. It can record and it can then edit the
recording as well.
Roger

On 2/27/2020 2:41 PM, Rodolfo Andrello wrote:
Good afternoon. I would like a recommendation of a program for voice
recording on windows that has the function of cutting excerpts from the
file. I'm not looking for a professional program like sound forge, just
one that allows simple editing.

Would anyone know how to give me this recommendation?

Thank you

.

Gene

You press r and then space to record.  Space stops recording.  Just space starts and stops playing.

Someone said you hear announcements like Mp3 Direct cut is ready to record.  That would require the add-on.  You hear nothing without the add-on.  But you can easily find status messages if you use your screen-reader's review options.  For NVDA, move to object review.  Use the command shift numpad 7 to move to the top of the screen.  Move down the screen with numpad 9.  When you are recording, you will find an annoumcement that you are recording.  If you leave the object review where it is and do different things, you will hear different announcements by using numpad 8 to read the current object.

I haven't used the add-on and I don't know what it adds to announcements or what you hear.

Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 9:57 PM