Topics

An NVDA-compatible Markdown editor?

Gerardo Corripio

Any of you guys know of an accessible NVDA-compatible Markdown Editor, in which I could when a link is poasted into the document, invoke a command, that will generate the Markdown code for it? Or wen I want to generate a list, it would automatically when entering a new line for the list, generate the Star character? Thanks for info.

Gera

There's none that is kept up to date, so the best thing is to use Microsoft word with the Writage add on.

Sarah k Alawami

That would be nice. I don't mind writing the code myself but sometimes I need a slightly helping hand. Lol. I did ask this on twitter but so far have come up with no results.

Take care

On 3 Jul 2020, at 4:21, Gerardo Corripio wrote:

Any of you guys know of an accessible NVDA-compatible Markdown Editor, in which I could when a link is poasted into the document, invoke a command, that will generate the Markdown code for it? Or wen I want to generate a list, it would automatically when entering a new line for the list, generate the Star character? Thanks for info.

Gera

Jackie

Maybe try Write Monkey, but get v. 2, as v. 3 is inaccessible.
www.writemonkey.com
O & btw it's 1 of the few programs w/a splash screen worth reading--&
generally either laughing or thinking about, or both.

That would be nice. I don't mind writing the code myself but sometimes I
need a slightly helping hand. Lol. I did ask this on twitter but so far
have come up with no results.

Take care

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Check out my [adventures with a shadow
machine.](http://tffppodcast.com/shadow)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast) You will also be able to buy some of
my products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)